• Made in the USA
• Perfect blend and flexibility of a manual machine with the speed and precision of a CNC.
• Control can be programmed easily by any machinist without need of a trained CNC programmer.
• High precision ground ball screws on all axes.
• Electronically controlled, inverter driven spindle motor.
• Maximum rigidity from Turcite coated hardened & ground box ways, wide table saddle, and counter-weight supported head movement along column.
• Powerful, brushless servo motors for rapid movement up to 400 IPM and ultra fine 0.000003” encoder resolution.
• Quill handle and full sized, 2-speed handwheels for easy manual operation.
• Combines head and quill travel into one Z dimension on display.
• Long 24.25” Z-axis (up/down) ram travel with left/right tilting head.
(see specifications below)
Copyright © 2019 Bauer Industrial Equipment Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Quality products at competitive prices since 1973!